3.11.2014

Stepping Into Spring

So far my spring break has proven (against everyone's belief) to be a fairly warm one! I'm so happy!!! The weather happened to be in the 50s today, so I ditched the hat and scarf, and traded in the parka and boots for my vintage bomber jacket (from 2nd grade haha) and my long-lusted-for Chanel espadrilles.

Spent the afternoon finishing some work, hanging with my mum and brother, before heading to the city to see the lovely Katrina (and spend endless amounts in Sephora) ((Whoops?))
Bomber Jacket My Old Softball Varsity Jacket | Shirt H&M | Leggings Victoria's Secret | Espadrilles Chanel | Flannel Ralph Lauren | Bag Mulberry

I hope the warm weather is to stay! Makes me never want to leave NYC again. (Syra-what??) I don't think I can handle going back to below zero temps!

Well, until the next time, (and until the spring break haul video), enjoy the spring weather!
And don't forget to follow on bloglovin'!

1 comment:

  1. So jealous of your Mulberry Effie!! And your Espadrilles hahaha.

    You look lovely!

    And I totally understand about the whole Sephora thing... I always walk out with at least $100 Missing out of my wallet.

    xxkelly

    ReplyDelete

);