3.16.2014

BULLIES

With Spring Break drawing to an end, I spent my last day in NYC doing a bit of makeup shopping, grabbing a bite at Shake Shack with Josephine, before heading down to meet up with Nicole and Celine! I couldn't help myself, and broke out another neglected varsity style bomber jacket to keep me warm in the breezy weather!

Bomber Jacket ??? | Beanie Brother's clothing line | Scarf Urban Outfitters | Jeans America Apparel | Shoes T.U.K. Creepers | Bag Mulberry

Check out my next post to see a recap of how I spent my Spring Break, along with photos and a mini haul video of the things I got over that week!

Let me know how you enjoyed the wave of warm weather in the comments below, and follow on bloglovin' so you can be sure to know when the next post is up. Lots of Love

1 comment:

);