3.08.2014

The Big Bag Theory?



With the change of a new job comes the time to start saving for a new bag! However there's constantly a war raging within my mind when it comes to deciding which bag I should be saving up for. There's the initial question of: What size bag do I want? Clutches are just too small, wouldn't end up using it often (next!) and some totes are just too massive, could never imagine filling it regularly (buh bye!) so a moderate size it is. Then of course the ever important choice of color: Black bags match my cold black heart, but pastels are to die for. These we're just some of the many questions that I took into consideration when deciding on my dream bag of 2014. So I turned to Polyvore to help me decide on which bag I wanted most, by pairing it with cute outfits!

Zara Mini City Bag:



Céline Nano Luggage Tote:


Alexander Wang Rockie/Rocco:



Chanel (Mini) Purse:


Givenchy Mini Pandora Bag:


3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli:


Keep checking back to find out what dream bag of mine I've decided to save up for, and follow me on bloglovin' so that you won't miss any post in-between!

(Don't forget to follow me on polyvore to check out more of my sets, now that s/s is rolling around!)

2 comments:

  1. My mother frikin lifeeeeeee. Seriously I wish I had money to burn on these beautiful bags. I personally love the Rockie, Givenchy Pandora, and the Celine one. One of these day's I'll start saving up and then treat myself for a future birthday or something (wayyy wyayyy wayyyy future). The rockie isn't that bad ($700) but the other two are over a thousand and just thinking about how much money that is (for me) makes me want to cry. Oh well. A dollar saved is a dollar earned. only $999+ to go hahahahahah.

    P.S. I laughed out loud when you said "Black bags match my cold black heart". That's literally how my friend describes me.

    "Keani which color should I get?"
    "Black, it matches the color of your heart"

    "Wow! Keani, look at these tulips! They are called sad tulips!"
    "How cute. Sad like your soul."

    "Wow it's so cold in here."
    "It's just your heart".

    I'm laughing hahaha, we are one.

    xxkelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Literally same, I'd have to save everything to even come close to buying one of those bags haha, time to sell my closet and my soul to make all the money. The rockie price is pretty reasonable, and gosh the chanel and celine bags are bloody expensive but so timeless that it's probably worth it!

      And omg basically all the things my friends say to me as well hahah "why are you stone cold and heartless?" hahah we really are one.

      Devi xx

      Delete

);