12.15.2013

Traffic Lines || Trying Times (Kaitlyn & Ari in NYC)

DAY 1:

So, as many of my tumblr followers know, Kaitlyn and Ari finally came to visit NYC! It's sort of a big deal because hello, I'm uniting with my best friend here! Either way the stars (and traffic) were against us all day. The twins, Christina, Katrina and I had essentially planned the entire day out perfectly, but kept running into issues that kept pushing us back on time. In the end Kaitlyn and Ari's bus didn't arrive until 4 hours after expected, so we had to cut down our hangout time by half. We of course has to visit Topshop!


L to R: Ari, Katrina, Christina, Kaitlyn
After topshop, we went into several boutiques along soho before they closed, and then grabbed dinner at yummy Soho Park! That concludes day one.
DAY 2:

Day two was probably more tragic that the first, because this time I was the one caught in subway traffic, thanks to investigations and bad weather. In the end, I only got to see Kaitlyn and Ari for about 15 minutes before they had to leave to catch their bus out of the city, but it was 15 minutes more with my best friend so who can complain! We did end up seeing Adrian Grenier from that show Entourage while we were in the mall.


Christina and I ended up braving the cold winter day in the city, spending a better part of it in Topshop dressing rooms and mini pizzerias. Also apparently Santa Con was happening!

Here's a group photo of the 5 of us from night one :)

I'm wearing: Sweatshirt London Loves LA | Pini Dress Asos | Boots Tony Bianco | Bag Mulberry | Coat Urban Outfitters 

I can't wait for everyone to come back to NYC! Miss you all tons already <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

);