12.17.2013

TINSELTOWN

As a way to get everyone into the holiday-gift-giving spirit Refinery29 had a mini pop up shop called Tinsel Town, which by far was the cutest thing I've ever seen, as far as pop up stores went. There were booths set up all along the space and you bet I stopped at every single one.

Erica Weiner's jewelry caught my eyes from the start! Cute pendants, and intricate earrings everywhere. Definitely check out their NY and Brooklyn locations, or visit www.ericaweiner.com
I was obsessed with this next booth, and probably spent a lot of time at it. I immediate fell in love with the necklace that consisted of a bunch of rings. I'm dying to go back and purchase it.
Next stop was Lady Grey Jewelry, who had a lot of interesting pieces, with something for everyone. Their bracelets and rings we're really breathtaking!
Don't get me started on the sweets they had. If you're in the city and looking for French made macaroons with American flavors, then look no more, Dana's Bakery is here for you.
I really can't get over the set up, they really used the small space to make it homey, even providing a space for people to lounge about if they felt ever so inclined to.
I'm a big fan of the band Drowners, and former model, and member of the band Matt Hitt was DJing at the shop, so of course I went to say hello. He's so lovely, and really the entire band is, they let me snap photos of them taking their 'band christmas card photo' which you can see some below!
I hung around a bit chatting with him and his friends before I took a photo of his outfit because they're always so stellar! The entire group of them are a complete laugh. Then of course we took a glorious selfie for the road!


In the end, it was a very cute pop up shop full of very cute things and people (with top notch doughnuts from the Doughnuttery) and I had a blast while I was in.

4 comments:

  1. just wanted to say I seriously love your blog followed you on blog lovin too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    You have a great blog, and I nominated you for the Liebster award! If your not familiar, check out the rules here http://bit.ly/1jnimqT ! If you choose to accept it, I'd love to see your post!

    Thanks!
    -xxWeeWoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the nomination! I'm definitely going to check it out! xx

      Delete

);