12.25.2013

Holiday Highlights (Merry Christmas!)

I can easily say this was one of my favorite Christmases by far! I spent the day with family eating, sharing (embarrassing) childhood stories, opening presents, and taking (not so short) naps!





You can check out my wishlist below, with most of the items i received checked off:
**Some of my presents are not included in this as I couldn't find them via polyvore because im lazy


As far as presents go, some of my favorites from the day are my Comme Des Garcons Converse, my Chanel Espadrilles, my leather jacket and my Naked3 Palette!

I got to spend time with my nephew who i don't see nearly enough while I'm at home too, and that was great because he's the cutest thing that has ever existed, like EVER!

All in all, A++ Christmas with lots of great memories! Now to sleep and cry over all the sales starting tomorrow!

Let me know what you got up to this christmas, 
and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin to find out when i update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

);