12.27.2013

Savvy Seasonal Shopper

Well Christmas has come and gone, and the gifts this year have been epic! (But... that doesn't mean you can't treat yourself to a little extra with that christmas money you got!)

Shop some of my favorites from the Topshop & Zara sales:


Tis the season to shop and spend all you money because this week is filled with sales galore! I dragged myself out to meet up with a friend and shopped a bit at my favorite stores!

First stop was Brandy Melville, who wasn't actually having a sale but I've been dying for this skirt, so waalah!
Off to Zara! I've needed this crop top for the longest, and I was bummed to see it sell out online, but behold I got my hands on it!
KILLER SKIRT! SO HAPPY I FINALLY BOUGHT IT (AND ON SALE!) Can't wait to post some outfits with it!
Whats a holiday sale without sock purchases for a different holiday?!!? hahah

Managed to drag yourself out to shop yet? Tell me what you bought below!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the Topshop fishing jacket to arrive! I'm so excited to wear it omg, and I love the Zara striped top xx

    Olivia | Thoughts, fashion and beauty.

    ReplyDelete

);