12.28.2013

Mad for Plaid

With nice weather being a rarity during the winter, I couldn't not take advantage of the unusually sunny afternoon to do a little shopping in the city. I can tell that the need for plaid will be mental this spring, so I figured I'd start early with my little obsession. I teamed my new skirt, with a simple black t-shirt stolen from my older brother, my leather jacket, my go-to mulberry bag and some chucks for a causal schoolgirl look!

Shirt Brother's Closet | Skirt Brandy Melville | Shoes Converse | Bag Mulberry

**Warning: creepy old guys may approach asking if you're "still in school" ACK!!!

Check out my tumblr, linked at the side to see what items I picked up today while out shopping!

And don't forget to follow me here on bloglovin' to stay up to date on my newest post! :)

3 comments:

);