12.14.2013

High-Fashion Holiday

The christmas party definitely doubled as a showcase for everyones bags and stellar outfits. I arrived in a collar/blazer outfit, sporting my Mulberry satchel and two-tone brogues.


 Being the blogger that I am, I couldn't not get a couple outfit photos of others as well! Here are some of my favorites looks I took from the night!

The moment I saw Karen's Kimono, I knew I needed a photo! She was sporting a cute flower crown earlier in the evening as well. (psst the kimono is vintage >.< )
Alex and Janhavi were winding down after a day full of styling other people, but definitely didn't fall short with styling themselves. The simple loafer/leather-look outfit was perfect, and you honestly can't go wrong with all black and a bold pair of booties.
I'm not exaggerating when I say I was obsessing over Lewis' leather jacket and hat a majority of the night. I told him as much, and he was quite shy about taking a photo haha "are you quite sure you like my outfit?!"

Tennessee's outfit was to die for!! The jumpsuit was killer, and she styled it in such a bold yet simple way. We spent approximately 5 minutes straight gushing over how much we liked each others outfits before I snapped this photo. (Is she not the cutest DJ you've ever seen?)
I like to call this look a two-for, because she worked it perfectly, going from super edgy, with her leather jacket and booties, to super chic, with her velvet/leather contrast peplum top (from Zara) and a sleek necklace.
The guest of honor, making simple turtlenecks and patterned blazers look all high-end. When we went over to chat with her, I noticed her boots and called them being Saint Laurent. I did ask and yes, they were the velvet Saint Laurent Chelsea boots, so now I'm even more obsessed with those boots. Alexa really worked the black/grey look, but there are very little things in this world that she can't pull off.

With so many inspiring outfits at this party, the next step is to clearly going on an inspired shopping spree.
Let me know which look you liked best below!

**Please do not claim any of these photos as your own. Please ask before reposting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

);