11.02.2013

Orange Is The New Black

Sweater The Reformation | Scarf Made by my roommate | Leggings Urban Outfitters | Shoes (not shown) Converse | Bag Forever 21

So it's parents weekend in (not so) sunny syracuse, and what's a parents weekend without a game of football(!!!) Times like these are a call for me to break out any fluorescent orange article of clothing I own and wear it while looking as prideful as ever. It's quite endearing seeing all of the crowd chanting and cheering and looking a lot like thousands of highlighters, but we make pretty good looking highlighters, so I'll cheers to that! We won this game 13-0 (woo!) Orange Nation for life! #GoSyracuse

Are any of you big football fans? What's your favorite team? Let me know below!
And don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' >>here<<





No comments:

Post a Comment

);