11.09.2013

Weekly Tunes (6 & 7)

So, with all the assignments I had last week, I may have forgotten to post my weekly tune selection (which is simply no excuse) so this week I'm posting 2 for you guys, as a quick, slick catch up, starting with

Little Mix

If you're in any way keeping up with the real world, then you've probably heard about this girl group releasing their new album titled "Salute" with singles that can crush the patriarchy in anything from your favorite pumps to your laced up boots. I've been following these lovely girls and career for some time now, and actually got the opportunity to be present for their first performances in America, ever.



[Move]

Those days are all memories I hold dear and happen to be major milestones in their careers as well! They may have been to America already, but America is not ready for their new CD, can't you feel the feminist movement taking over you life? It's no shocker that my favorite tunes from the album are 'Salute' and 'Move' (check out the video for move above)!


Keep posted on the new album and tour by following the girls:

What are you opinions on the girls? A fan? And how do you feel about the newest Album?


---------------------------------------------------------------

To make up for last week, I'll give you another artist that I jammed to, that I think you should check out too! Meet:

Childish Gambino

You may know him from Community the show, but Donald Glover is one heck of a rapper and I still can't get enough of his song 'Freaks & Geeks', which you can listen to and watch the video for below!


Check him out on:

Let me know what you think of him as well, it's different but I think it's still pretty great!





No comments:

Post a Comment

);