10.31.2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Dreams do come true! So for as long as I can remember, I've wanted to be a sailor of some sort for halloween, and because of my tactful planning every year, I always managed to miss out on the good sailor costumes. I figured this year was going to be the same. However my roommate and I managed to pick up costumes the day before the halloween Frat party that we were invited to! (Frats are pretty fun!)


My roommate was a boxer! Here are snippets of her outfit:



So one of my friends on our floor is in a frat (ATO) and one of his roommates in also pledging to that same frat this year, so my friends and I got invites and it was super fun. Their party are apparently super /exclusive/ but I could see why! The decorations were awesome and the music was really good! I didn't get any photos really (too busy enjoying the night!) but I do have this pixelated snapchat photo that I saved before sending hahaha!


Today (Actual Halloween) I anonymously received this cute package of sweets! 
Both adorable and creepy, hahaha!


Hope you all had (or are still having) wickedly awesome Halloweens! Go eat too many sweets and party your hearts out tonight!
Boxer Khianna, Sailor Devi, Dalmatian Noemi, Ke$ha Allison


No comments:

Post a Comment

);