10.30.2013

October


With October coming to an end, I thought it was time to post my monthly favorites!

  1. Clothes: This month I got a lot of lovely pieces to add to my wardrobe, ranging from my newest pink Zara playsuit, to my soft, warm turtle neck from H&M. And whats a proper 'Spooktober' without a cute costume?
  2. Musical Artist: This month definitely goes to Miley! I love her, and her album is absolutely amazing. People called her mental, for swinging around foam fingers and twerking all over everything, but she went out there and became the most talked about musician, and got her album to number one, then went back to taking cute selfies with her puppy! Who looks like the silly one now? hahaha
  3. Food: The ideal college diet during midterms is obviously Cinnamon Toast Crunch and macaroni! And I'm probably going to turn into a laffy taffy at the rate I'm scarfing them down! Thank god they're nearly done!
  4. Make Up: My god to lipstick has definitely changed to my Mac Matte 'Viva Glam' lipstick. It's perfect and I get so many compliments when I wear it, and it's super sophisticated! I got the matching lip gloss to it, as well as Mac's 'Brick' lip liner to wear with it. I have yet to purchase my YSL touché éclat or my flower bomb perfume, but when I tried both out, they were perfect, I can't wait to purchase them!
  5. Shoes: I've been wearing my adonis a lot this month, what with fall here and winter steadily approaching and I totally remembered how in love with them I am. My best friend also bought the lovely miu miu loafers this past month and I obsess over them from afar!
  6. Person: Louis 'God Damn' Tomlinson. I'm positively in love with this man. It came out of nowhere, and I'm a completely harry girl, so I like stress over this louis love, but I honestly can't help it, when he's got all that stumble and floppy hair, and 'i'm like OW, never thought it'd hurt so bad'.

2 comments:

  1. Love everything!! And I see I got a slight cameo in this post! Woohoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Devi you're such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete

);