7.26.2014

Posh&Prints X Dermalogica

mt-up 1
Check out a couple snaps from the fashion blogger meet-up I hosted with the help of my friend Lucy!
mtup4

Walked the streets of soho, stopping in our favorite shops, and all the mini ones in between. Ran into fashion blogger Danielle Bernstein of WeWoreWhat, who stopped to take some selfies and a group photo for her instagram. (I definitely didn't flush when she told me she remembered me, pffftt haha).
mtup2mtup3
Later, we met back up at Dermalogica, for a night of facials, drinks and advice from none other than Teen Vogue's Beauty Editor, Phillip Picardi.
mtup5mtup6mtup10mtup7mtup8mt up9
I ranked this meet-up at a solid ten, and I think most of the guest in attendance would agree. You can check out more photos from the meet up at the tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

);