7.26.2014

NYC Diary // The Blogger Meet-Up

untitled 1untitled 2
After one long year of planning, the NYC fashion blogger meet-up has come to a wrap. With planning anything, the stress was definitely on these past couple months, but that only made the wave of relief that much better when I could see everyone together and having a good time! This past week was incredible, and I couldn't have asked for a better set of bloggers to spend a couple of days with, from best friends to new friends alike. I can't thank my pal Lucy enough for co-hosting this meet-up and Dermalogica event with me, and while I can't say I'll be hosting anything this big for a while, I've made great memories from this one!

Playsuit: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Thrifted
Bag: Mulberry
Shoes: Chanel
Choker: Asos

Photographed by: Christina of thatdenimpurse

No comments:

Post a Comment

);