5.14.2014

Palo Alto'd

When on the go, (especially at really early hours of the morning!) you just don't want to lug around a massive DSLR camera. Thankfully the iphone 5s has superb ootd photo quality. Snapped a few photos of my outfit throughout my busy morning.

Hat: Topshop | Jacket: H&M | Dress: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Topshop | Sunnies: Raybans 

started the morning off meeting the ever babely James Franco, and then proceeded to shop (per usuz) and grab a bite with Joy.

Get the Look
Photographed by: Joy S.

4 comments:

  1. Loving the print on your dress, Devi!

    Looks like you had a wonderful day and I am SO JEALOUS THAT YOU GOT TO MEET JAMES FRANCO WOW

    xxkelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kelly!
      He was so lovely, I'm still flustered thinking about it haha xx

      Delete
  2. defs one of my fav devi outfits :) fab xxx

    ReplyDelete

);