5.18.2014

A & K



Christina leaving the city called for a day of aimless wandering, looking at street art, and outfit #twinning before a seriously yummy dinner at B Bar & Grill. Finally got around to seeing this Karl and Anna painting by Bradley Theodore and I'm obsessed with it. If you're in the city, I suggest you stop by it before it washes away for good.

Top: H&M | Dungarees: Asos | Jumper: J.Crew | Shoes: T.U.K. Underground | Bag: Urban Outfitters

Get the Look


photographed by: Christina of thatdenimpurse

1 comment:

  1. CAN WE PLEASE DISCUSS THE PAINTING ON THE WALL! WOW!

    And that sign thing had me cracking up!!

    I totally dig your overalls! I really like all the pops of pink throughout these photographs as well!

    xxkelly

    http://sandysatisfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

);