12.11.2013

November

This is embarrassingly late, and for that I do apologize. Finals at Uni definitely through my off track, but hopefully that won't be the case once this week is over!


  1. Holiday jumpers- Tis the season to deck the halls in a dashing jumper. Once thanksgiving passes, everyday for the rest of the year is christmas!
  2. MIDNIGHTTTTT MEMORIEEEEEES (whoa oh oh)- One Direction's newest album absolutely smashed it! (With records from Billboard to prove it) If you haven't given it a listen yet then you're cheating yourself mate! P.S GET TICKETS TO THE WWA TOUR, LETS PARTY! 
  3. Food- Can't go wrong with a apple/peanut butter combo. As for pancakes, it was my first breakfast when I came home for Thanksgiving, nom.
  4. Make up- The Our Moment perfume is the best, it smells oh so so good and I get compliments all the time, it's like "hahaha if only you knew"
  5. Shoes- Topshop did it again!
  6. Harry Edward Styles, everyone. I'd like to thank not only god, but jesus, for giving us harry styles and his greasy hair
What are your November favorites, let me know below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

);