11.23.2013

Weekly Tunes (9)

So these boys and this band aren't very new to my life. If I'm being completely honest, then I'd say they've consumed the last 2-3 years of my life hahaha. I've got nothing but old, genuine love for:

One Direction


So I told myself I wouldn't include the as the artist of this week, since their new album doesn't officially get released until Monday next week, however, if like me you've just spent most of your Saturday watching 1D Day, then you can understand why I'd be so excited to talk about One Direction. I've been a fan, following these boys since their x-factor tour, up until now, and I've loved every single moment of it (even the parts I hated). They're a musicians that definitely resonate with me, because they're so close to my age, and they've all got really grounded personalities, that I've experienced firsthand with the couple times I've gotten to meet them!

On their new album, they've worked with Ben Winston a lot, and I've loved all the videos he's produced, like Story of My Life below:

Midnight Memories has something for EVERYBODY!! And I'm not just saying that because I love the band. Unlike their first two albums this one takes some of their poppy tunes and sounds and mixers them with lots of rock melodies, that'll be sure to rock your mind. Some of my favorites hand down are Happily, Better Than Words, Diana, and of course Best Song Ever.


Stay up to date on all things One Direction by following them:
Twitter: 

>>>>1D Day Video<<<<

Have a favorite song of the new (leaked! whoops) album? Have a favorite boy? Did you actually feel your brain melting from watching 1d day for 7 hours straight? Let me know below!




1 comment:

);