11.20.2013

Crops, Contrast & Cut-Outs (Oh My!)

Hat Topshop | Cropped Jumper Zara | Bag Mulberry | Flats UrbanOG

Days of warm weather in Syracuse are few and far between, so my roommate and I thought we'd take advantage of the day, wearing jumpers, skirts, and tights ensembles! This outfit style definitely reflects more of how I used to dress, verses what my style has become in these last few months of 2013. Still, I always like to switch it up, and pair some of my old favorite pieces with my new ones. Autumn leaves and my Uni's own personal Hogwarts played the backdrop for part of the afternoon; gorgeous on the outside (but absolutely breathe-taking indoors)! Can the weather stay like this forever?

Whats your favorite fall-winter-transitional outfit? Let me know in the comments below!
>>> Also Follow me on bloglovin' to stay up to date! <<<

2 comments:

  1. i love this look, especially the hat. wearing jumpers wih skirts is one of my fave things to do, I REALLY NEED A NEW JUMPER ACTUALLY. anywayss, i've followed via bloglovin, you can check out and follow my blog if you like at www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog, love your style!! And this outfit is so cute, love the jumper :) xx


    www.rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

);