10.26.2013

Weekly Tunes (5)

I've been trying to put off writing about this band for the longest, but I can't help myself anymore, so everyone meet:

The Cinema


The reasons for wanting to put off writing about them is because they're virtually non-existent, like physically impossible to find any information out on them, because there simply isn't any to be found. Don't even get me started on the fact that there are no videos at all of them singing... or doing anything for that matter. Despite all that, I'm obsessed with their Album "My Blood is Full of Airplanes" and theres apparently another album in the works so hopefully good things, and news will come from it!

Their sound is kind of Indie/Pop, and their sound is good. My favorites from the album are "Banker", "The Wolf" and "Picasso":


Keep updated by following them on:

Fingers crossed for more to come from these guys, who've been stuck recording since this summer. Give them a listen and tell me what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment

);