10.27.2013

ROTC meets (Cadet?) Devi

So my roommate, who is a member of Air Force ROTC, recently had a 'Dining Out' event this past week for her branch of ROTC, and I was lucky enough to be her guest to the dinner!
Blazer Forever 21 | Dress H&M | Bag Mulberry | Shoes (not shown) Topshop Katz
It was a lovely experience, and I got to meet so many people both low and high ranked (quite intimidating actually) as well as enjoy the service, make lots of toast, eat yummy food, and see them play the 'Grog Bowl' Game (basically listening to people make really bad rhymes and watching them have to drink a questionable concoction out of a toilet bowl if their rhyme isn't very clever) hahaha!
The best part of the night was definitely being able to experience and see a side of my roommate that I don't get to see a a lot !

I believe this is a photo of the 400s (seniors) in the detachment, some were at the event and I had the pleasure of meeting those that were.

If you couldn't already tell, every member of the detachment is absolutely GORGEOUS. And well.. I do like a man in uniform ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

);