9.25.2013

Tasteful Tartan

If you haven't already snatched up a series of Tartan patterned items for this fall, then you're behind the times, and I suggest you do so soon, before they're all gone! I've become an absolute die hard fan of the print and I'm trying to get my hand on every cute item I can find!



I loved how these people styled the print, from full outfits to patterned coats:


Here are some ways I'd style my own tartan pieces, if i can finally get my hands on them:


My tartan love started sometime last month, but my mind was blown when Danielle Bernstein styled my favorite tartan piece, the Zara mini skirt, in one of her post:


Like how absolutely gorgeous is this ensemble?! I'm simply dying to recreate it when my the post arrives with my mail!

If you're looking to get on this trend then Zara is definitely your one stop destination. They've been quite on point with the items they've released and I kind of want it all.

If you've got any favorite tartan pieces or outfits, I'd love to hear about them, so let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

);