9.18.2013

Leather Weather

With autumn just around the corner, I've found myself gaining heaps of new style obsessions! One of them being leather. I simply can't stop buying leather pieces, I'm that obsessed. Pack away those oversized denim jackets and denim dungarees. The time for leather is upon us.


I love the way these people have gone about styling their leather pieces!


I'm planning to style some of the pieces I've ordered recently in similar ways, but of course with my own flourish.


If you're in the market to get your leather fix then look no further, because Topshop has some gorgeous leather pieces (when aren't they on point) that you're not gonna be able to resist! How could you possibly say no to these shorts?

I, myself, definitely need to cut back, if my bank statements are anything to go by, but I hope you're now eat, sleep and breathing leather like me!

Tell me some of your favorite leather pieces? Any stores or brands I should check out?


No comments:

Post a Comment

);