8.17.2015

August Blues

Alas, August is half way over already, and i'm totally sad about it. Loads of friends are jetting off for their final weeks of vacation, and I'm very much still here in the city heat. I may not be finding myself in some tropical resort, but I definitely spent the day exploring the aesthetic gem of the city that is Roosevelt Island.
Had the wicked pleasure of being photographed by the ultimate MVP @LaidBackKenny alongside one of my best friends, Christina.
After the shoot, I did a bit of shopping damage (whoops!¡) before we headed to Baby's All Right to catch a last minute set by Mothxr.
r4r8r6r5r1r7

hat: urban outfitters
top: Ltrain vintage
shorts: american apparel
belt: princess polly
boots: zara
sunnies: ray ban

*Shop my look below*

No comments:

Post a Comment

);