4.23.2014

'Roids

I haven't posted in nearly a month, and I'm gonna blame that completely on finals and the overhaul my closet is currently experiencing!

That being said, hopefully with less than a week of classes left, I can get back to blogging and youtube properly :)

I felt like I've lacked throughly on the prints aspect of PoshAndPrints, so I thought I'd share some polaroids I've taken over the course of the last 9(?!?) months.


I've just stalked up on film as well, I can't wait to take some more. Hopefully incorporating more style and fashion into them as well!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! My best friend's birthday was on Saturday and I bought her a polaroid! She hasn't gotten around to using it yet but we are planning on going to the beach within the next few days so hopefully she will get to bust it out and see what kind of cool photos we can take!


    p.s. so jelly you got to meet Matty!!

    xxkelly

    ReplyDelete

);