11.17.2013

Weekly Tune (8)

So this week, I had the chance to enjoy a concert with some friends from school, and it was by far one of the best concerts I've ever been to, thanks to:

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis


Now I'm not exaggerating when I say that this concert falls into my top 10 concerts and I've been to a lot of concerts in my short life! The entire night was a party, from the confetti and streamers bursting everywhere to the silly story Macklemore told in reference to a lake near by school and his clothes being stolen, before leading into one of his hit singles 'Thrift shop'! The energy was insane and he even treated us to some free styling. When our Dome started calling curfew for the concert, we all boo'd and he treated us with an encore 'Can't Hold Us' which you can watch the music video for below!


Macklemore wearing a Syracuse Jersey | Photo by Gary Walts
I'm proper obsessed with that song. I'll drop anything anywhere at any time and just dance my life away when it comes on!


Follow this guys to stay up to date:
Twitter: (Macklemore)
Twitter: (Ryan Lewis)



No comments:

Post a Comment

);