10.23.2013

Leap into Leopard

Trends have a crazy way of popping up out of nowhere, which is definitely similar to the jungle cats we all know and love. One of those trends happens to be the one frowned upon, now desired leopard print. Currently all the rave, you're basically cheating yourself if you haven't gotten your hands on some printed pieces yet!


I especially like how these street stylers took their leopard prints and wore them:


If and when I get my hands on some leopard print, I'd probably style them like this:

Have you go your eye on any pieces? I recommend Topshop, they've got some pieces at the moment that are to-die-for!



Let me know how you style your jungle cat below!

1 comment:

  1. I just recently styled my leopard blouse with some black waxed leggings and heels :)

    www.lamechic.com

    ReplyDelete

);