10.19.2013

Back to Black

Turtleneck H&M | Jeans Topshop | Boots KG by Kurt Geiger | Clutch Forever 21

It's back to black for me! With grey, rainy skies in the morning and windy afternoons, my outfit seemed quite fitting. Following a night out and sleepover with a friend and my roommate, we caught a late breakfast at Funk N' Waffles (So Delish!!) and spent a quiet day cleaning. I was super excited to wear my KG Tamara boots that came in the post yesterday (Thanks Siena & Katrina!) and I teamed them with my new H&M turtleneck, which I'm currently obsessing over. This outfit made for a great way to stay warm while out.




3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit so much! The clutch is soooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. I can't take it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In LOVE with the boots <3
    consider me a fan :)
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

);