9.30.2013

Weekly Tunes (2)

This week marks the continuation of my indie tunes, and I think you should check out:

American Authors


So I don't even remember where or when I had stumbled upon these guys, but the other day I had these some song lyrics stuck in my head for the longest and I couldn't figure out where they had came from, so I went to google and found out it was from the 'Best Day Of My Life' song, which I had watched a silly video for a while back. I ended up listening to more of their songs, and I really liked them; there's an awesome vibe from them that makes me think they'd put on a really fun show.

Check out their video Believer (which was filmed in Brooklyn so of course I connect deeply!) :


So what are your thoughts on these lads? Gonna give them more of a listen? I recommend their songs Hit It, Luck and Best Day Of My Life, those are definitely some of my favorites!


Follow them for band updates:



Tell me what you think about them, and if you've got any bands you think I should listen to, the leave a comment below! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

);